“Perhaps one of the more understated benefits of social media in B2B is the ability to establish and foster expertise within a given industry or niche. The same tools and services that new influencers leverage to construct prominence and demonstrate awareness are also readily available to anyone with wisdom and vision to share.”
These words of Brian Solis, one of the greatest digital analysts of our time who has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business and society for almost 30 years are echoing just as loud with the next stat we found. According to research by the Content Marketing Institute, 92% of B2B and B2C marketers think of the content they produce as their most valuable marketing asset. To make the best use of their marketing efforts, understanding the specific strategies to B2B and B2C business models is essential for every marketer. In order to yield sustainable results and leads, building credibility and providing value at every customer journey stage are essential.
Our next webinar from the “Let’s Sesh On” series for creating stellar brands on September 12 will dive into the do’s and don’ts for B2B and B2C marketing strategies. We’ll dissect the key differences between B2B and B2C business models, explore the strategies unique to each, and identify effective B2C strategies that can be adapted for B2B success.
You will learn:
- Essential strategies for B2B marketing success.
- Effective B2C strategies.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the key differences between B2B and B2C marketing.
- How some traditionally B2C strategies can be adapted for B2B markets.
- Practical examples and success stories that will help you leverage the best of B2B and B2C strategies to maximise your business’ marketing success.
You will have the opportunity to learn insider tips and interact live with two veteran ladies sharing their insights..
- Ioana Serban – Ioana is an EIR at Underline Ventures and is currently building TechMarketers – a curated marketplace that connects B2B startups with Fractional CMOs, vetted marketing freelancers, and RevOps experts. Former VP of Marketing at FintechOS, she built from scratch the marketing team, supported global expansion, and the accelerated growth of the company from seed to series B.
- Talia Winokur Elizov – Talia is Founder of OpenWaters Creative and has 15 years of marketing & growth experience with both startups and big investment funds. Based in Munich, she specialises in storytelling and branding for B2B startups. Talia has previously worked at aMoon Fund, A VC fund with $1.3B AUM, heading marketing for the fund and its portfolio companies, and handling crisis communications during the Covid-19 pandemic.