In 1996, Bill Gates wrote an essay titled “Content Is King”. It turned the course of digital marketing. In it, he suggests that most of the money generated on the internet would come from content, such as broadcasting.
27 years later and that phrase is still around with as much power. Dwindling attention spans and fierce competition for audience engagement pose the question: How to cut through all the noise and capture the attention of our target audience?
We will delve into answers and strategies for this quest in our “Mastering Video Marketing For Business Growth” webinar with Sessions on July 20. The session will help you discover the strategies, techniques, and best practices that will help you harness the potential of video and unlock new opportunities to captivate your audience.
With the exponential rise of online video consumption, companies and individuals have the unique opportunity to engage and connect with their audience in a more captivating and interactive way. Users spend 33% longer on pages where video content was present, Alexandra Klara Jura, Head of Video at Video Intelligence AG, shares with us. Video marketing has become a game-changer for businesses. From driving brand awareness to boosting conversions, video has become an essential tool for achieving business growth.
You will have the opportunity to learn insider tips and interact live with two industry experts sharing their insights for leveraging the power of video to drive conversions and growth.
You will learn:
- Understanding the impact of video: Explore the statistics and trends that demonstrate the power of video in capturing attention, increasing engagement, and driving conversions.
- Crafting compelling video content: Learn the art of creating captivating and shareable videos that resonate with your target audience, effectively conveying your brand message and value proposition.
- Optimising video distribution channels: Discover the most effective platforms and strategies for distributing and promoting your video content, maximising its reach and impact.
- Harnessing the power of storytelling: Explore how to use storytelling techniques to create emotional connections with your audience, leaving a lasting impression that drives loyalty and customer retention.
- Measuring success and refining your strategy: Gain insights into key metrics and analytics to track the performance of your video marketing efforts, allowing you to refine your strategy and continually improve results.
1) Leo Falkenstein is the Co-Founder and Executive Producer at Consume Media – a video marketing agency based in Atlanta Georgia. With 12+ years of experience in Video Producing and Video Marketing experience, Leo works with high-growth startups and established businesses to create video marketing strategies that are aligned with company goals.
2) Andrey Andonov is a Film Director & Producer at The Recursive. А firm believer in the power of storytelling, Andrey has dedicated over 15 years to perfecting his craft as a filmmaker. He’s honed his skills in producing, writing, shooting, editing, and directing a diverse range of formats and genres. In addition to his work at The Recursive, Andrey has directed and produced numerous short films, commercials, and two feature films, including the HBO Max-streaming hit NoOne (2017) and Yatagan (2020).
Get your ticket for the webinar to receive the knowledge and tools necessary to harness the full potential of video marketing, creating compelling content that drives views, engagement, and ultimately, business growth. Check out our previous webinar here.