Just 3 months ago, The Recursive embarked on this amazing journey to give global visibility to the emerging innovation ecosystems in Southeast Europe. It’s been an extraordinary experience and privilege to be the first media to report the success stories of local innovators, facilitate the diffusion of innovation know-how and mindset in the region, and matchmake the different players in the SEE entrepreneurial community.
To celebrate our 3-month anniversary, we take a look at 27 (3 cubed) of the most trending stories since we got started.
- The more we integrate regionally, the easier will be to integrate globally: Live talk with Mihnea Craciun, Managing Director @ Endeavor Romania
- Founder at 22, Minister of Finance at 31, Successful exit at 32: Nina Angelovska’s spectacular entrepreneurial journey
- Inside the Greek startup and VC ecosystem with Apostolos Apostolakis, co-founder and partner at VentureFriends
- The evolution of the Serbian innovation ecosystem: Live Talk with Kosta Andrić, Executive Director and Partner @ ICT Hub
- FintechOS to accelerate the digitalization of more banks and insurers around the world after a $60M Series B round