While IT service and software make up the largest segment or 56 percent of the ICT market in North Macedonia, the country is also home to a number of skilled IT professionals, who mostly work for domestic or international IT companies.
In this article we take a look at the top domestic IT companies in North Macedonia that are currently driving the country’s ICT market forward.
- Nextsense is the company that has generated the highest revenue in the last three years in the country. Founded in 1999, the company is specialized in driving complete digital transformation processes and delivering ICT solutions to improve the business performance of a wide range of organizations. They have over 90 employees, with an annual revenue of $5.9M.
Company CEO: Vasko Kroneski
- Seavus is a software development and consulting company based in Lund, Sweden and Skopje, North Macedonia. The company provides enterprise-wide business products to large organizations and government agencies, as well as outsourced IT services. The company was founded in 1999 and has more than a thousand employees worldwide today, covering over 30 million mobile subscribers through its clients. In December 2020, Seavus became a part of Czech ICT holding company ARICOMA, for an undisclosed amount.
Company CEO: Kocha Boshku
- IWConnect is a Bitola-based IT outsourcing company that provides software development and support services. Founded in 2007, the company has more than 200 employees, with an annual revenue of $5.70M, and offices in Bitola, Prilep and Skopje. In the last 15 years, they have also been present in the US and European markets, offering a variety of services in various areas such as complex application development, mobile application development, Cloud AWS, quality control and testing, and management and support.
Company CEO: Vlado Mitev
- Axapta Masters is a Gold Microsoft Partner providing practical cloud and digital transformation for companies by using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of applications, in industries such as automobile, manufacturing, fashion, retail, wholesale, IT, consumer goods, food production, and many more. The company was founded in 2013, has more than 100 employees, and an annual revenue of €3.2M, making it the fastest growing Microsoft Partner in North Macedonia, operating globally.
Company CEO: Riste Marevski
- Intertec is a custom solution development and technology consulting company founded in North Macedonia, and with headquarters in Munich, Germany and with delivery centers in Germany and Eastern Europe. The company delivers innovative software solutions to companies and enterprises worldwide, has more than 120 employees, with an annual revenue of €2.2M.
Company CEO: Dimitar Siljanovski
- Synami is a software development company with а diverse portfolio of innovative software solutions, founded in 2021. Previously, the company was a division with the much larger software company Seavus, working on project management software tools and products. After Seavus was acquired by the ARICOMA group, Synami established itself as a separate company and currently has close to 50 employees, with ambitions to match the success of its predecessor.
Company CEO: Bojan Tasevski