Are you struggling to get your company noticed by the media? Pondering how to pitch to journalists and build effective relationships with the press and other influencers?
Join us online on May 30th, at 17:00 EET for “The Art Of Media Outreach: Proven Techniques” webinar. The third from the “Let’s Sesh On” webinar series with Sessions is designed to provide you with practical tips from two industry experts on how to make the most of media outreach and drive growth for your business.
We’ve brought together two media and communications experts (three, including the moderator) to help you develop a strategic approach when targeting media outlets.
- Zosia Wanat is a Senior CEE Correspondent at Sifted, the European startup community media brand backed by the Financial Times. She has been engaged in media and PR for more than 10 years and has worked for brands such as POLITICO MLex and the Financial Times. She is a Polish native and has worked as a reporter in London, Paris, and Brussels.
- Mike Sottak is a Founder of Wired Island PR, a communications company that supports tech innovators with PR and marketing services. He has more than 30 years experience in B2B tech communications and has worked with start-ups, publicly traded companies, and government entities worldwide on developing effective media relations and communications strategies. Based in Europe for the past six years, Wired Island has developed expertise in helping European companies establish their presence and build relationships in new markets such as the US.
What you will learn:
- How to build and nurture effective relationships with the media and other influencers
- Tips on how to present your story so that journalists would’t want to miss covering it
- Biggest mistakes companies make when reaching out to the media
- Strategies on how to strengthen your brand’s presence and public image
- Learning the different types of publicity that you can get
The webinar is for those who want to:
✅ Get coverage in popular media outlets
✅ Create strong brand presence and high-profile reputation
✅ Establish credibility and expertise in their industry
✅ Showcase your company’s potential and attract investments
✅ Open doors for new connections, partnerships and opportunities
Let’s create meaningful connections, and the necessary skills to get your brand ready to navigate the 2023 waters with clarity during our series of 10 webinars.
Throughout the year, we will hear from leading experts, tech professionals, and thought leaders on the topics of: brand awareness, employer branding, personal branding, mastering video marketing, the importance of different media channels for marketing, AI in marketing, podcasting and public speaking. Jump on this rocketship and let’s elevate your brand together 🚀
Read the recap from the previous webinar here.