Autumn is around the corner and it brings exciting news for Europe’s startup ecosystem – the Sifted Summit is heading to London on October 5-6. It will give the floor to 1,500 startup founders, operators and investors to showcase their path to success and talk about what’s next!
Taking place at the Magazine London, this year’s Summit will gather together inspiring expert speakers, including startup founders, investors, and top executives from all across Europe, who will share their personal stories and offer first-hand advice on how to successfully grow a business. There’s more – the event will also feature podcast recordings, deep dive workshops and roundtables, an expo floor, and numerous in-person networking opportunities.
Startup founders will have the opportunity to push their buttons on how to make their mission more sustainable, and meet key ecosystem players and investors who can help their ideas grow more efficiently. Startup operators will have the floor to exchange ideas and best practices with peers while also building a strong network of supporters.
Meanwhile, investors will have the unique possibility to join in-person and lead discussions on current trends and lessons learned.
The list of keynote speakers in long enough, but here are some of the names on the top of the agenda:
- Trinny Woodall, founder and CEO of Trinny London, will be talking about how to thrive in a competitive market;
- Roxanne Varza, director of Station F, Suranga Chandratillake, partner at Balderton, and Tayga Baltacioglu, co-founder and CEO of Debite, will be discussing how a startup can survive in the midst of a crisis;
- Steve O’Hear, VP of strategy at Zapp, will be speaking with Tom Blomfield, visiting group partner of Y Combinator, about angel investing and the silliest trends in early-stage startups now;
- Sifted fintech reporter Amy O’Brien will interview Matthias Knecht, Billie co-founder and managing director, and Tim Chong, Yonder co-founder and CEO, on the future of buy-now-pay-later (BNPL);
- Emma Nehrenheim, chief environmental officer of Northvolt, Tessa Clarke, co-founder and CEO of OLIO, Elizabeth Nyeko, CEO of Modularity Grid and Michelle You, co-founder and CEO of Supercritical, will give advice on how to build a world-class climate tech company.
Other renowned speakers that Sifted Summit will feature include Glovo co-founder and CEO Sacha Michaud, Lightyear co-founder and CEO Martin Sokk, Northzone partner Elena Pantazi, Sojo founder and CEO Josephine Philips, and many more still to be confirmed.
The Recursive is very excited to take part in the Sifted Summit this October to share from our own experience, shed light on the emerging startup ecosystem in Southeast Europe, and learn from the most creative minds in Europe.